10 of the Best the 1975 Quotes

As I have written about before, I am a huge fan of the 1975 so these quotes have given me a lot of joy or helped me through difficult times. (The majority are things Matty has said or song lyrics).

  1. 'Me and George are like a married couple. The other day I woke up at 3am, and he was just on the sofa. I said "what are you doing?" and he was like, "I didn't have any weed, so I just came around.'
  2. 'Always trying to keep warm when you're the sun'
  3. 'George might as well be a dog himself, he's so obsessed. He doesn't have one, and I keep coming home to find Allen not there, and then I see on Instagram he's having a barbecue at George's house.'
  4. 'You're a walking overdose'
  5. 'It's the sentiment behind the film that appeals to me, the hopelessly romantic notion that two people can meet and instantly fall in love, an escape story where love is the highest law and conquers all against the odds.'
  6. 'You are not beside but within me'
  7. ''If I Believe You' is about Jesus Christ. Big Jimmy C. That's why I'm wearing this (white) suit'
  8. 'Step into your skin? I'd rather jump into your bones'
  9. 'I'm gonna put on sunglasses now for practical reasons and to emphasise the rockstar thing'
  10. 'I can't exist within my own head'

Share:

0 comments