Products from the LFBeautyBox I Wish I Could Afford

The LookFantastic Beauty Box, which I have reviewed every month for slightly over a year now, contains some of the most amazing products. Unfortunately, the ones that I tend to absolutely adore are the ones that cost £29274, a remortgage and selling a kidney on the black market, but here's a round-up of products that are completely worth the money spent.

1. Eve Lom Balm Cleanser £55 for 100ml


This is probably the best product that I have seen all year, and it did work noticeable wonders for my skin. But the price, the price, the price! I walked into Liberty when I visited London the other week and was immediately drawn to the Eve Lom counter, and I *nearly* spent £60 on a bloody balm to wash my face with. I will crack at some point, I just know it.

2. Christoph Robin Cleansing Volumising Paste £42.50 for 250ml


This is a divine smelling paste, that although seemed a little weird at first, did a truly amazing job of clarifying my hair and lifting at the roots. My hair can sometimes feel a little flat, as it has a lot of weight in the ends that drags it down, and this did a fab boost at the roots... but the price, the price.

3. Scrub Love Coconut Body Scrub £12.50 for 3ish applications


I didn't know whether to include this, as I couldn't work out if it was particularly steep, then considered the fact that one of my favourites, Soap and Glory, do a big tub of scrub for £8. Whilst I thought that this smelled divine and was a good scrub, it did only last for a couple of applications, so would only repurchase if I was feeling spending-happy.


Share:

0 comments