My January Purchases

I always love reading purchase blogs and watching purchase vlogs so I thought I'd start doing one of my own. I hope this is something you guys will enjoy! Sorry it's delayed, but some items I ordered online and they didn't arrive until February. I must add, as usual, this is not an ad, I have not been paid in goods of services of any kind to write this post.


  • Holidays! When my student loan dropped I booked myself a holiday to Greece in June and a holiday to Venice in April. I was also lucky because my boyfriend's mum invited me to go with their family to Berlin in March and she's paid. Loads to look forward to! - Available from Easy Jet Holidays.

  • Sleep Set. I bought these as gift fillers for birthday gifts I've bought this month, and kept the t-shirt for myself. It's super comfy and the little gifts are adorable! Plus it was £8 reduced from £25 so a bargain. -Available from Jack Wills.

  • Paperchase Haul. I love stationery so I did a whole blog post to review the wonderful things I ordered. You can read about it here if you're interested. - All products available from Paperchase.

  • Sundress. In my excitement for Greece I bought a sundress and a bikini. Sadly the bikini didn't fit, but I think the sundress is super cute. (Apologies for the state of my room by the way) - Available from ASOS.

  • T-Shirt. I've thought this t-shirt was adorable for a while, so when it was reduced to £6 down from £20 I had to buy it. It's so soft too. - Available from Jack Wills.

  • Iron On Patches and Enamel Pins. I've decided I'm going to do one of those decorated denim jackets with embroidery and patches and stuff, so I've started collecting decorations for it. These were my favourite pieces this month - Available from Skinny Dip, ASOS and OHH DEER.

  • Eyeshadow Trio. Shade Smoky Sea. This was in the sale for £2 so I thought why not. It was surprisingly pigmented and super easy to create a smoky eye. Really happy with it. - Available from E.L.F Cosmetics.

  • Lipstick. Again, 64p in the sale. Couldn't resist. It's super easy to apply and glides on smoothly, lips feel lovely and moisturised. This shade is called classy and it gives a lovely pink pop. - Available from E.L.F Cosmetics.

  • Cactus Tea Towel. My tea towels are always in the wash, and this one was adorable so I decided to get it. Only £5.40, so not too expensive either. - Available from Sass and Belle or ASOS.

  • Makeup Bag. I bought two of these as birthday gifts and I think they are so cute. Might get one for myself. - Available from Jack Wills.

  • Unicorn Money Box. Since I am a student and budgeting is a priority, I try to spend cash only. This leaves me with loads of loose change though, so I decided to buy this money box to put it in. It's a great size, looks super cute and has a slot big enough for any amount of money to through (even notes or £2 coins). Plus I love unicorns so that's a bonus. - Available from Sass and Belle or ASOS.

  • Photo Desk Calendar. I bought one of these for my grandma as a birthday present and she loved it. A very personal gift. I also got myself a hanging one for my wall at uni. - Available from Photobox or LALALAB.

  • Crop Top. I bought this for a night out I have planned. I really like it. Think it's cute. The back is cool and scrappy too. - Available from ASOS.

  • Sunglasses. These were in the ASOS sale for £1.50 so I couldn't resist. I think they're pretty cute. Make me look a bit like Elton John.





Share:

0 comments