My Month in 5 Photos: December 2017

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a lovely New Year. I myself had a great time so this month's 5 photos are entirely Christmas themed, as is to be expected in December to be honest. If you haven't already, check out my review of the No.7 Advent Calendar for some treats to spend the last of that Christmas money on ;).


My brother and I went to Germany for the first week of the Christmas holidays and my Oma let us decorate her tree. My slippers are my favourite part about this picture, and if you ever find yourself in Amsterdam I 10/10 recommend you buy a pair too.


My German family are very quirky, so new traditions are brought in every year for special occasions. Last Christmas it was sparkly party glasses, and this year I was lucky enough to be given the Rudolf pair to wear.


When I arrived in Hamburg my Oma and my aunt took me out for dinner in a fancy restaurant (of course the glasses had to come too) and we met a lovely couple who agreed to take this photo of us in front of the beautiful tree outside.


Of course, being at uni in Bath meant I had to visit the Bath Christmas Market, and it was honestly so beautiful I had to get a photo. If you can ever get there in time, it's definitely worth a visit although weekends are always packed.


Christmas Day was obviously the highlight of the month. Although I spent most of it with James' family, there was still time for the obligatory sibling photo before I left.

Share:

0 comments