Book Review: Everything All at Once by Katrina Leno

I got given this book for Christmas from my grandma. Those of you who follow us on Instagram will have seen this featured in my 100 happy days recently. I love YA novels so much because they put me in a really amazing mood. They're so sweet and easy to get into and read. I read this one cover to cover in about 6 hours. I could not put it down. It has a plot twist that you will not expect, and that's unusual for me as I can usually predict plots from the start. The important themes are the concept of time, family, loss and friendship and they are all portrayed wonderfully. Romance also features, but it takes a backseat until the end. Overall though this book was really sweet, so I would definitely recommend it. Disclaimer: This is not an ad! I haven't been paid to write this review in any way. 



Share:

0 comments