Where Have We Been?


Hi everyone! Those of you with a keen eye will have noticed we've been missing on here for quite a while. To be honest, that's not likely to change in the near future as our workload from A Levels turned into a workload from uni and our interests have shifted and priorities have changed. If you miss us, you can still find us online! Here's where:

Klara

My main Instagram: @klara_hughes
My blog Instagram: @klarablogs
My YouTube: Search for Klara Hughes or follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBmjPANsJHuy3I7kZWMn6-A
My travel Instagram: @klaraonhertravels
My dog's Instagram: @friedathepup2018

Amber

Amber's main Instagram: @amberw.w
Amber's food Instagram: @edgyspots
Amber's cat's Instagram: @bengalharry

Ana

Ana's Instagram: @aana.ben

Share:

0 comments