LookFantastic Beauty Box // November 17


I am so, so sorry for my delay in uploading this post! With no further ado, here's my review of the lovely sparkly November edition of the LookFantastic Beauty Box.


  • Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip Creme in 40s Red
This is a gorgeous colour, and a lovely texture to look at, as I've moved away from a fully matte lip to a satin or creme one. However, it is possibly the stickiest lipstick that I've worn in a long time, and for that reason I don't think I'll be wearing it much.


  • This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
This smells heavenly, and I don't know if it's that I've been just more tired, or what, but I have slept like a little baby recently! Although this is fab, I have a problem in that I cannot bring myself to buy scented water, so I would not repurchase.


  • Teeez Cosmetics Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow in Forest Luster
THIS. THIS. It's *so* pigmented, so beautiful, that when taking the photos, I swiped one eyeshadow swatch, then had so much pigmentation left that I managed to create the beautiful artwork in the right hand photo. I cannot wait to use this around Christmas!!

  • Filorga Time Filler Anti-Wrinkle Cream
This does make my skin feel a little tight, and isn't so good as the Madara anti wrinkle cream... which is my favourite... costs £25... and I left in Greece... but I definitely think it's working.


  • Pixi by Petra Glow Booster 
I think that this is supposed to be worn under foundation in order to give you a *glow* but I'm oily as fuck and shine is a legitimate problem that I have, so I shy away from such a shine. It is a nice, albeit very frosty, and slightly glittery highlighter, so wouldn't be my go to, but is a nice addition to my collection.

  • Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30
This is a lovely scented cream, which doesn't leave my skin feeling too oily, which is nice. It is also good that it has such a high SPF: my usual moisturiser has absolutely no SPF, and it's much-needed, even in the snow at the moment!

Share:

0 comments