Quotes for Long Distance Friendships

The majority of my closest friends live at least an hour away from me, with some even living abroad so I rarely see them more than once every 3-6 months. As a result of this I have gathered a lot of quotes about friendship that are particularly relatable if you don't get to see your friends as often as you'd like. From the joyful hellos to the tearful goodbyes and all the moments you'd like to share but can't, these are some of my favourites.

  • 'How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?'

  • 'Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.'

  • 'But life has a habit of taking those you want closest and throwing them across oceans.'

  • 'Craving your calls like a soldier's wife'

  • 'And if you call for me, you know I'll run. I'll run to you, I'll run to you, I'll run, run run.'

  • 'The best stories end in the quiet journey home'

  • '"We'll be friends forever, won't we, Pooh?" asked Piglet. "Even longer," Pooh answered.'

  • '"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh. "I wish I were there to be doing it, too."'

  • 'I never understood the expression, 'Home is Where the Heart is' until you moved into mine.'

  • 'And I just want to run to you, and I hope you know that every time I don't, I almost do.'

Share:

2 comments

  1. You're so cute, even though I don't live an hour away, we rarely see each other and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete