LookFantastic Beauty Box // October 2016


This month's LookFantastic Beauty Box was themed as 'Relax' and was a gorgeous pale pink colour. It contains 6 gorgeous products:






  • Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Intense Pre-Shampoo
  • My hair was in real need of a deep condition and some moisture being injected into it because I've been ill recently. This made my hair feel disgusting and lank while I used it (you put the product onto dry hair) but it did make a difference once it was rinsed out, and my hair did smell and feel gorgeous.




  • Polaar The Genuine Lapland Cream
  • This feels a little greasy and has no fragrance or taste whatsoever, which I find almost a little odd, but it is very moisturising, and I'd heard a lot about it previously.

    • Laura Geller Pout Perfection Lip Liner in Claret
    This is a gorgeous classic red colour. I filled in my lips with it to show the pigmentation, which really is incredible, and the soft pencil does glide on. It is very soft, and wears down fairly quickly, so might need sharpening often if you want a very sharp line.

    • Oskia Renaissance Mask
    This mask works in two stages: you put the mask on, then massage to activate the ingredients (it turns white). Then you activate the 'milk' part, by sloshing water onto your face, before washing off. It looks a bit odd in the container but is very moisturising. I broke out a little the next day, but usually do after masks

     



    • Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
    • This allows you to have a spa right at home. I found that it was quite harsh on my skin, so I'd probably only use it if my skin was very oily.

      • Mio Liquid Yoga Bath Soak 
      For me, this is way too strong. A few drops into a full bath almost made me gag, and I did not find it relaxing at all.

      Overall, I did like this box: the packaging, as ever, was so cute, and I really liked nearly all of the products.






      Share:

      0 comments