Monthly Playlist // August 2017


I am soooo sorry for the lateness in this month's playlist: August has been a little manic for me but here we go!


There's been so much new music this month again, I guess due to the summer festival scene when a lot of artists like to promote new material. dodie (intentional lower case d) has released a second beautiful EP which I highly recommend, as I find the song 'Would You Be So Kind' very relatable, and my other favourite is so beautiful.

I'm also off to Reading festival this weekend with Klara, and have been listening to some of my favourite bands who I'm hoping to also see there. Liam Gallagher, Queens of the Stone Age, The Killers and Kasabian all have *fantastic* new songs from the more alt/rock scene, but then I have juxtaposed that in my playlist with some new stuff from Terror Jr, the plastic pop group I can't work out if I love or hate!

Share:

0 comments