Monthly Playlist // November 2016


This month, a few different songs from all sorts of genres have piqued my interest. From Little Big Town, with new country offering Better Man, to Avenged Sevenfold's new album, to The Hamilton Mixtape (reviewed in more detail here), and Drake, my taste has been nothing short of eclectic.

I also discovered the wonder of clipping. who are an LA rap group with a je ne sais quoi about them. I found them through the anti-Donald Trump compilation 30 Days, 30 Songs, and would recommend their track Fat Fingers from it even if you're not a big fan of rap. I love Emeli Sande, so added her new and beautiful single Breathing Underwater too. 

This month has also brought me the sad fact that I want to see Avenged Sevenfold but tickets are £51. Ah well, it just makes me regret even more not seeing the fabulous Japanese House for just £9 :)

Share:

0 comments